Cookie and Consent Policy
You can change or withdraw your consent to the Cookie Statement on our website at any time.
Your consent applies to the following domains: informaticapro.es
A cookie It is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies usually they store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is adapting the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page be diminished considerably. To see more information on what are the cookies, They store, how to remove them, deactivate, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
This website uses Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each uses its own social network cookies so you can click on buttons type I like O Share.
The cookies we use on this site are different and are described below. These descriptions can be useful in determining how you want to interact with our websites and other online services.
We use the following types of cookies:
- (1P_JAR, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, Nid, SAPISID, Sid, SIDCC, Ssid, _ga, _gat, _gid, viewed_cookie_policy)
For more details about the cookies used you can use the Google Chrome browser, by right-clicking your mouse -> inspect -> Application -> Cookies
- Cookies performance
We or service providers operating in our name could install cookies on your device performance. The information we collect with the help of cookies we use only the performance or used in our interest. Our Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how you use this site and its functionalities. For instance, our performance cookies collect information on the pages of this site you visit most frequently, opening or reading the communications we send to you, advertising interacting with other Web sites where our ads appear, and you receive error messages. The information collected can be used to personalize your online experience showing specific content. Our cookies performance can also serve to limit the number of times that the same ad displays. Performance Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. At the bottom of each of the pages of this website you will find a link to this information on cookies. By using and continue to use this Web site and its functionalities, you agree that we (advertisers and this website) we install cookies on your device performance. It can be disposed cookies performance as shown in the last part of this information on cookies.
- Functionality cookies
- Advertising Cookies
Ourselves or service providers that operate on our behalf (for instance: Google Analitics, Google Adsense, Google AdWords) we may install cookies on your device customized advertising. We use these cookies on our websites regarding our content and ads that appear on websites and online services from third, to register if you have seen or interacted with our content or our ads, in order to show you ads for products that, in our opinion, you may be interested. Our customized advertising cookies collect anonymous information. The company sends the cookie (either a third party or us) He is responsible for obtaining consent.
- Registered users
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.