Terms and Conditions
Application for data access:
You can send us a request for data access. We will send an email to the applicant which contains link to stored data that we have on our website. In this section, you can modify the data we store.
1.- Object and acceptance
The present legal notice regulates the use of the web site INFORMATICAPRO.ES, It puts at your disposal: MIHAIL RUMENOV based in AVENIDA BUENOS AIRES, 19, 28907 GETAFE, MADRID, NIE X5038207B and email address email@example.com (in later INFORMATICAPRO).
Browsing through the INFORMATICAPRO.ES website attributes the condition of user and implies full acceptance without reservations of each and every one of the dispositions included in this Legal notice, It can be modified.
The user is obliged to make proper use of the web site in accordance with the laws, the good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal notice. The user will respond to INFORMATICAPRO or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2.- Legal information
According to the Art. 10 of the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE) and the law 56/2007, of 28 of December, of measures to promote of the society of the information, reported to this website INFORMATICAPRO.ES, belongs to: MIHAIL RUMENOV with NIE X5038207B.
The web site and its services are free and open access, However, INFORMATICAPRO conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the relevant form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to INFORMATICAPRO and will be solely responsible for the false or inexact manifestations that perform.
3.- Conditions of access and use
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of INFORMATICAPRO and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate offending content, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Enter the network computer viruses or perform actions that can alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of INFORMATICAPRO or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the web site and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which INFORMATICAPRO provides its services.
- Try to access email from other users accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems of INFORMATICAPRO or of third parties and, in your case, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of INFORMATICAPRO or third parties.
- Impersonate another user, public administrations or a third party.
- It is prohibited to establish frames or frames of any kind that wrapped to page or allow the display of your content through Web addresses other than the page and, in any case, This prohibition also includes that they display together with non-page content, so:
- Error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the contents.
- Represents an act of comparison or unfair imitation.
- Serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of INFORMATICAPRO.
- Play, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transforming or modifying the contents, unless with the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or where this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without their prior request or consent.
- In no event shall be expressed on the page where the link is placed that INFORMATICAPRO has given its consent to the inclusion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender services.
4.- Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content of this web site is general in nature and has a merely informative purpose, without to ensure full access to all content, its completeness, correction, validity or today, or their suitability or usefulness for a specific objective. INFORMATICAPRO exclude, to the extent allowed the legal, any liability by the damages and damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the web site or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of any kind of the transmitted content, widespread, stored, made available that is accessed through the web site or the services offered.
- The presence of virus or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, the good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and as an example, INFORMATICAPRO is not responsible for the actions of third parties who infringe rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the legislation on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, INFORMATICAPRO declines any responsibility regarding the information that is out of this site and are not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links appearing on this website is exclusively the inform the user about the existence of other likely sources expand the content offered by this web site. INFORMATICAPRO.ES does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the sites linked; Neither suggests, invited or recommends a visit to the same, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. INFORMATICAPRO is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks from third parties.
INFORMATICAPRO, informs you that the page has no virus, not spyware.
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites not belonging to our institution, INFORMATICAPRO is not responsible for the privacy policies of those web sites or the cookies that they can store on the user's computer.
5.- Data protection.
Pursuant to the rules of procedure (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April of 2016 concerning the protection of persons physics in regards to the treatment of personal data we inform you of the data of a personal nature, voluntarily gathered in the form of this website or email and accept your shipment, It is empowering to be incorporated into a file belonging to INFORMATICAPRO.
INFORMATICAPRO, strictly meets the duty of secrecy of personal data and the processing of the confidential, assuming, for these purposes, technical measures, organizational and security necessary to prevent tampering, loss, treatment or not authorized access. INFORMATICAPRO, is completely exonerated of any liability if the information provided voluntarily, was incomplete, not truthful or unreal for the users of this website: INFORMATICAPRO.ES. INFORMATICAPRO undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your express approval.
INFORMATICAPRO guarantees that the data will be treated in order to maintain appropriate relationships in commercial and promotional about the services of this company, with you or the entity you represent.
However the above, You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and suppression in the mentioned regulation, notifying INFORMATICAPRO's Data Protection Officer in writing via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy concerning e-mail focuses on only send communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we offer through them the possibility of exercising their right of removal and resignation to the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of title III, Article 22 of the law 34/2002 for the information society and electronic commerce services. By sending the word "Low" via email email@example.com
6.- Cookies policy.
Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which you access this page and send, automatically, information to our server. Cookies are not viruses. Do not damage your computer or slow operation. You can delete them at any time, or reject them by configuring the navigation program that uses.
If do not wish to receive these cookies, You can configure your browser to make sean rejected. Otherwise, We understand that we have your consent for installation.
Own cookies, generated by our server. These cookies have different functions:
Authentication cookies: They are used to recognize registered users who have "logged" on a web page. They are cookies that allow you access to restricted access of the web sections, in case that granted him access codes for it.
If it rejects your installation or delete them, your login will not work correctly.
Interface personalization cookies: We use them to facilitate your navigation. They are those that allow remember the size of the letter of the text to automatically configure our website to your preferences during your visit.
If it rejects your installation or delete them, browsing through our website will not be so simple.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the page: INFORMATICAPRO.ES, they are the intellectual property of INFORMATICAPRO or third parties and may not be reproduced, copied, glued, linked to /, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without prior authorization and written consent of INFORMATICAPRO, maintaining at all times the “Copyright” intact and any other indicator of intellectual property in the materials or contents. Any other use or modification of the Material or the contents for any other purpose other than authorized in the General conditions will be considered a violation of the international laws of the “Copyright”, that you protect copyright.
8.- Legislation and jurisdiction
For all disputes that the Web site of INFORMATICAPRO shall apply Spanish law, being competent the courts and tribunals of Madrid (Spain).